- Visit the Parks Canada Discovery Centre – Located on Route 431, this is a great place to learn about everything in the park, trails, interpretive programs, and more. Park passes can also be purchased here.
- Take the guided Tablelands walk with a Parks Canada interpreter.
- Hike the Parks Canada hiking trails – nearby Green Gardens is not to be missed!
- Walk the beautiful community trails – Woody Point Community Trail and the Eastern Point Trail in the nearby community of Trout River are both highly recommended.
Tour Woody Point
- Visit the many local artisan shops, check out our blog post, The artisans and craft shops of Woody Point, for more.
- Check out fantastic dining at The Old Loft, Seaside Deli & Dairy Bar, Seaside Restaurant, and The Merchant Warehouse Retro Café and Wine Bar. Or, sample an array of restaurants with a food tour with Taste of Gros Morne.
- Take in a cultural show at Gros Morne Summer Music or Writers at Woody Point.